Sunday, October 19, 2014

News! News! News!

"He calls ye one and calls ye all…" sorry, it is nearing that time of year when I have only christmas hymns in my head!  But this is a post about more than an obscure song I have stuck in my head, or at least I hope it is.  I have finally finished a book, it is rather shorter than I originally intended but it is finished and if there is one thing you do not add to a book it is useless filler.  It is a random collection of fairy tales and poetry (yes poetry, but thankfully most of it is not my own!).  I am evening playing with the pre-order craze that seems to be 'the thing' among ebook enthusiasts at the moment.  Don't worry, it has been out for a couple of weeks and is underwhelming in its performance, I think it is ranking somewhere around 2,000,000 on Amazon; top 1 billion, here we come!

It comes out Nov. 15th at all your favorite retailers (though it is cheaper at everywhere except Amazon!).  Over the Hills and Far Away.  At least the title is catchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment