Wednesday, November 19, 2014

A Free Trip 'Over the Hills and Far Away'

Since my new book of fairy tales is selling so well I've decided to adjust the price, at least everywhere that is even remotely an option (ie. not amazon).  I decided to try the 'preorder' feature that all the ebook moguls seem to thing is the best thing since the discovery of chocolate (it is not), but your book has to have a price to participate, so I priced a book I had hoped to list for free.  Well, with preorder I have managed to sell 0 copies, I was astonished, floored, amazed, yes preorder is the way to go!  Maybe if you have a really popular serial going or people camp outside your house waiting for hints about your next book it is a good thing, but for no-name amateurs it really isn't all that great.  So I've adjusted my price to the outrageous fee of free.  It is a whimsical little book of poems and stories and now cost effective!

No comments:

Post a Comment