Tuesday, February 10, 2015

An inconvenient obsession

The thing I hate most about reading a series that is still in progress is waiting for the next installment; the thing I hate most about writing is that when you have an idea, you feel like you HAVE TO write it up, right now, regardless of what else is happening in life.  Not that anyone likely cares, but for those of you in the first camp, rejoice ye few, I now have a very rough draft of the second book of the 'In Shadow' series so may soon get the thing published (if I can get it edited) and have even started the third book.  As for me, I'm definitely in the very midst of the second camp and unlikely to escape until the third book is written, edited, and published.  I guess if I must have an obsession, it is better writing than gambling; I don't necessarily make money, but at least I don't lose it!

No comments:

Post a Comment